DMCA Takedown Request
If you believe that content available on our website infringes on your copyright, you may submit a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown request. Please follow the instructions below to initiate the process:
Steps to Submit a DMCA Takedown Request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Clearly identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material: Provide specific details about the material you claim is infringing and its location on our website.
- Contact Information: Include your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of good faith belief: State that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement under penalty of perjury: Confirm that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Signature: Provide an electronic or physical signature.